Develop With Us
Just as our guest’ lives and needs change and evolve, so do our centers. Starwood Retail is reinvesting in our centers and our communities by adding new uses and amenities, and reconfiguring them to better align with today’s “live, work, play” lifestyle for mixed-use properties. We’re redeveloping alternate uses for space to fit the way we live our lives.
An exciting and dynamic mixed-use development that Norfolk residents and visitors can enjoy for years to come. The new complex will include:
- A better-tier, limited-service hotel
- Approximately 175 multifamily residential unites
- Entertainment features
- A pedestrian-friendly public square with art and community-oriented amenities
The multi-phase reimagining of this community core continues. With JCPenney successfully relocated in its new 126,000 square foot prototype featuring the largest Sephora department in the U.S., the second phase is underway, reinventing Penney’s former space with multiple uses, including co-working spaces, fitness facilities, restaurants and services that will draw visitors several times weekly.
Exciting new dining, retail and entertainment uses include Miniso, Pandora, Bath & Body Works, and entertainment concept Round1. Ulta, DSW, Skechers and Carter's/Osh Kosh recently opened, along with a host of interior and exterior improvements including a new main entrance and Grand Court.
Stony Point Fashion Park
Future phases will add chef-driven fine dining restaurants, internationally-known fashion, unique-to-market specialty retail, and entertainment. Enhanced outdoor amenities include fire features with comfortable seating areas, dog park, pop jet fountain, children's play area and concert stage.
The Mall at Wellington Green
A 10-screen Paragon Theater with a Cask & Shaker Craft Bar and Kitchen, now open. Kreations Boutique, bringing multiple fashion jewelry lines together under one roof has also opened. Other new stores include Body & Sole Spa, Windsor, Francesca's Collection, Apricot Lane and Carter's/Osh Kosh. Additional dining, services and fashion coming soon.
The Shops at Willow Bend
In the middle of a $125 million reimagining and renovation, The Shops at Willow Bend is evolving into a town center with celebrity-chef owned and operated dining experiences, office space, the Plano Children's Theater, a luxury cinema, the third Dallas-area Equinox, and one of four Crayola Experience entertainment centers in the U.S.
- See the Latest Willow Bend Video
- Nation's Restaurant News: Texas Mall Banks on "Restaurant District"
- Color Me Fun at Crayola Experience Opening
- Openings Soon at Willow Bend
- Equinox Officially Joins The Shops at Willow Bend
- Offices, Amusements and More: SRP Reinvents the Mall, Anchor by Anchor
- Starwood Retail Partners Announces Plano Children's Theatre, Reveals New Images for The Shops at Willow Bend