The Shops at Willow Bend
The Shops at Willow Bend is undergoing a dramatic transformation - adding 420,000 sq. ft. of mixed used space to include a luxury cinema, dining, office, luxury health club, and a Crayola Experience family entertainment center - to become a place its dynamic market will call their own.
Facts & Figures
“Beautiful and easy to navigate … more than 125 retailers offer everything from clothing to housewares to unique gifts. Plentiful parking and a convenient layout make this mall easy for a quick stop or an afternoon of shopping”– USA Today’s 10 Best
In the middle of a $125 million reimagining and renovation, The Shops at Willow Bend is evolving into a town center with celebrity-chef owned and operated dining experiences, office space, the Plano Children's Theater, a Cinepolis luxury cinema, the third Dallas-area Equinox, and one of four Crayola Experience entertainment centers in the U.S.
- Color Me Fun at Crayola Experience Opening
- Openings Soon at Willow Bend
- Equinox Officially Joins The Shops at Willow Bend
- Offices, Amusements and More: SRP Reinvents the Mall, Anchor by Anchor
- See the New Willow Bend Video
- Starwood Retail Partners Announces Plano Children's Theatre, Reveals New Images for The Shops at Willow Bend
- Starwood Retail Partners Employ Innovative Strategy for Redevelopment of The Shops at Willow Bend
- 'Place Making' Strategy Enables Starwood to Meet Area's Growing Demands